This is a quick video I did of Brighton's West Pier. The photos of it blown down are by me, those of the fire by my former colleague Paul Clark (I was sitting on the beach watching it).
The music is from 'Two Piers' by me too :-)
A blog about design, education and anything else that takes my fancy
This is a quick video I did of Brighton's West Pier. The photos of it blown down are by me, those of the fire by my former colleague Paul Clark (I was sitting on the beach watching it).
The music is from 'Two Piers' by me too :-)
More Than A Name: An introduction to branding
by Melissa Davis and Jonathan Baldwin
Buy from Amazon.com
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
1 comment:
This is great, Jonathan. Well done! I was also on the beach the night of the first fire... and the day it blew down. (Whatever happened to the arson investigation?)
It's a desperate shame that we've lost such a fine example of our heritage.
Post a Comment