A blog about design, education and anything else that takes my fancy

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Comics Curmudgeon

I've been meaning to write something about this website for a while now but will have to content myself with just a quick mention.

The Comics Curmudgeon is an almost daily (sometimes several times a day) commentary on some of the many comic strips that populate the US newspapers. I don't know the vast majority of them, but I've got to know them quite well over the past few weeks and look forward to Josh's updates with wickedly funny put-downs about the bizarre storylines, the characters (who begin to seem like real people) and the often dreadful artwork. I've become quite a fan of Apartment 3-G, Mary Worth and Mark Trail...

Highly recommended - subscribe to the RSS feed to be kept up to date with the regular additions.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Visit my 'official' site

www.jonathanbaldwin.co.uk
contains links to my articles and books.

Tags

Books by Jonathan Baldwin

Visual Communication: From Theory to Practice (Winner of 'Best Higher Education Title' at the British Book Awards 2006) by Jonathan Baldwin and Lucienne Roberts Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

More Than A Name: An introduction to branding by Melissa Davis and Jonathan Baldwin Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

Followers