A blog about design, education and anything else that takes my fancy

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photosynth

Wait til you get to around five minutes in...












Photosynth website

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does someone begin to build something of that complexity. The Notre dam cathedral and the climber were truly amazing thanks for posting the clip.

Jonathan said...

I know what you mean. I have trouble thinking about a simple javascript form. I seem to remember thinking something like this would be cool a while back (I think we all did) but to actually say it out loud, and then sit down and start working on it...

The days of

>10 Input "What is your name?", $
>20 Print "Hello, " $

seem so distant. Ah, good times...

Visit my 'official' site

www.jonathanbaldwin.co.uk
contains links to my articles and books.

Tags

Books by Jonathan Baldwin

Visual Communication: From Theory to Practice (Winner of 'Best Higher Education Title' at the British Book Awards 2006) by Jonathan Baldwin and Lucienne Roberts Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

More Than A Name: An introduction to branding by Melissa Davis and Jonathan Baldwin Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

Blog Archive

Followers