
I love instant messaging: now I'm being ignored by several million people instead of just the ones I know.
I have an iSight camera on my Mac. Sadly, no one I know is similarly equipped so it's gone unused except for an emergency photo for a newspaper article and scanning barcodes for Delicious Library.
One day, I left myself logged in to my iChat account and got a message from some guy in the US asking me if I wanted to... well, I won't say what he wanted me to do. I don't think I've dared log in since.
However, I came across an interesting site today (via del.icio.us, I should add!) Looks like someone's found a use for those lonely unused iSight cameras: Naked iChat!
If you decide to sign up for it, just be careful you don't accidentally prepare yourself for a session and then contact your granny or boss. Worse still, let's hope you don't find your granny or your boss on there already...
No comments:
Post a Comment