A blog about design, education and anything else that takes my fancy

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Carry on up the charts!

I've just finished with the digital proofs of my book, 'Visual Communication: From Theory to Practice'. No major changes, just a rethink on the biography for the inside flap - I don't know what I was on when I wrote the first one but it's bizarre!
So they should be winging their way back to some Far East printer today for quick amendments then the all-important press of the button.

I just checked out the book on Amazon.co.uk and I've moved over a million places up the charts from a lowly 1,600,000 to 181,634. I can see this becoming obsessive.

Mind you, I reckon you could do that if you only sell three books (I know of at least one sale so far) - how many other titles are also at 181,634 I wonder?
Still, considering it's not even out yet it's not bad I suppose. I bet Dan Brown is quaking in his boots...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Visit my 'official' site

www.jonathanbaldwin.co.uk
contains links to my articles and books.

Tags

Books by Jonathan Baldwin

Visual Communication: From Theory to Practice (Winner of 'Best Higher Education Title' at the British Book Awards 2006) by Jonathan Baldwin and Lucienne Roberts Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

More Than A Name: An introduction to branding by Melissa Davis and Jonathan Baldwin Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

Followers