A blog about design, education and anything else that takes my fancy

Monday, May 31, 2004

Eric Idle presents... The FCC Song.

I have to admit I'm a real Python fan. I can quote The Holy Grail and Life of Brian till the cows come home. So it's always nice to see the surviving Pythons doing what they did best.

Eric Idle's pretty much a permanent US resident now, but he might not be for much longer if this song is heard by the people he sings about. For non-Americans, the FCC is the Federal Communications Commission. Other than that, I think all the stories he refers to have been well and truly covered in the UK press, so should make sense.

"Here�s a little song I wrote the other day while I was out duck hunting with a judge� It�s a new song, it�s dedicated to the FCC and if they broadcast it, it will cost a quarter of a million dollars."
Download it here (3.1Mb)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Visit my 'official' site

www.jonathanbaldwin.co.uk
contains links to my articles and books.

Tags

Books by Jonathan Baldwin

Visual Communication: From Theory to Practice (Winner of 'Best Higher Education Title' at the British Book Awards 2006) by Jonathan Baldwin and Lucienne Roberts Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

More Than A Name: An introduction to branding by Melissa Davis and Jonathan Baldwin Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.co.uk

Blog Archive

Followers